Wednesday 25 April 2012

MY LIFE JOURNEY IS NOT LIKE YOURS

In my life I have been through a lot just like you and him and the other one, but the challenges we meet always differ, my life journey is not like yours, sometime they maybe be similar but I know it for a fact they can never be the same because we all take things differently and we all can stand different challenges, some we loose some we win. As human we always ask ourselves certain questions, why me, do I deserve this, when will I ever get through, etc. All these questions are just part of life, your life, my life and his/her life!

Sometimes we get through a time when we have so much good time that we forget there can be bad times as well, sometimes we just ignore the bad time and live in our dreams. But the fact is that life can be a dream but there is also reality and that we can not run away from. When reality strikes we turn to go down like a mountain, when we dream we turn to wish it was true, that is also just part of life. I have lived in a dream for a while and I have also lived in reality for a while, these two go hand in hand, they are just helpers of each other, one can't survive without the other.

Have you ever asked yourself which world you live in, a dream world or a real world? Which one do you hold on to, more than the other, your dreams or the reality? To me that doesn't matter, all that matters is the balance between the two. We can dream but also have to know that we have to bring the dream world in reality, that is what we do every day but we fail to understand that not every dream can be brought in to the real world, not every dream brought in to the real world will be successful, however if not successful it's always easy do take it back into the dream world and re dream you dream, fix the mistakes and put it back into reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment